In this respect we would like to thank, so far, the following:
- Arnold Clark Automobiles, Jim’s employer, for their kind donation of £250.
- West Renfrewshire Lodges, of which Jim is a member, for their kind donation of £275
Jim and Mukunda crossing a suspension bridge near Kirtipur.
Jim with local girls at Surya Kiran, dressed in traditional Magar costume, at the opening of a new health centre. Jim’s funding efforts will go towards
- enlarging and equipping the health centre
- to buy some regular meat for the limited food budget at the Special Unit for profoundly deaf children in Pragatinagar.
- scholarships for children from very poor familes in the Surya Kiran Primary School catchment.